Monday, February 27, 2017

Every Path Has It's Puddle

Good Morning and Happy Last week of February!  

This morning I wanted to share a little card design that was can be adapted to use your supplies easily and is generic enough 
to be switched to just about any type of card you might need also.

My cards are for a new Christian card mailing called Heart Lines Ministry on Christian Card Maker.  This group is very special to me as I believe we are being called to spread encouragement to those in need through our God given talents in card making. 

Here's my finished product and the sentiment that I put inside, 
then below are the instructions for making.


Choose any decorative embossing folder and run your card top through first.  Determine an appropriately sized circle for your small image (the mouse in my example) and then die cut out your circle.  Next determine your card base color and select coordinating ink and small embellishments.  Carefully highlight the raised images of the embossed piece, and around the edges, then add your sentiment and embellishments.

 For mine, I had already pre-colored several of the images, so I glued each of them to the back of the card front, then applied that piece to the card base.  Another option would be to have your image inside your card base, stamped and colored through the circle.  All sentiments can be from your stamp stash or could be added from your digital collection.  Don't forget to mat with coordinating card stock to help them stand out. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I encourage you to mail a card or two out this week, I'm sure you have a few in your stash.  Share your talents and help someone feel so special by receiving a word of encouragement and love from you!

This posting will also appear on the following sites:
and my personal selling site, Not Just Scraps.

Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 




5 comments:

  1. What sweet cards, Pam. I'm sure the recipients will really appreciate them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy. Your cards are so cute! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards and I love those little mice. Lovely sentiment too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Pam - and beautiful sentiments, both outside and in :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet
    thanks for joining at less is more this week
    jen x

    ReplyDelete