Monday, February 20, 2017

Tech Challenge ~ Joyfold Card

Today's card is my first Joyfold Card, which was the tech challenge
 for February on Addicted to Card Making.  
I got ready to make this card while away at the beach, with limited supplies, and realized I needed several sheets of patterned paper and a bit of coordinating colors too.  Since I'd focused on using my scraps this weekend I was about to push it to the side.  
But during the day, we of course had to hit a couple of thrift stores looking for our crafting bargains and I found a cute 25 cent gift bag with FROGS & LILY PADS... knowing I had stamps with me that would work with that ~ perfect. 
Here's the finished product: 

and the inside


One of the little details that made it extra fun, was finding just the right lily pad to pop dot on the front to hold the card closed.
It's an original for sure ~ 
not many gift bag cards like this one being sent to my swap partner in Florida. 

This posting will also appear on the following sites:
and on my personal selling site, Not Just Scraps.

Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 




2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam this is fabulous - love that frog in the middle of the card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So creative. Love the cute little frog all upsey downsey! Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Hope to see you again. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete