Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Spooky~

Good morning from the All Dressed Up Digital Design Team!  Today 's the day for a new blog challenge to be posted and to see if you were a winner last month.  I'll link you at the bottom of my blog.

For my Design card I selected 'Pumpkin Hat' and made a 'spooky' Halloween card with this adorable little girl and her cat.  



After printing the image and coloring with Copic markers, I die cut the completed image with Gina Marie Designs Drop Pendant Die.  I made a purple cardstock card base and added the fun plaid paper background,  

Whimsy Stamps, Trees Assortment Die Set gives you lots of options for trees of all sizes.    I used a dark gray sheet and cut the entire set, then just played around with the placement until I got this design I was happy with and secured to the card front.  The 'Spooky' vertical sentiment I typed and printed here at home.  I added a little gray ink around the edges before adding to the card front.  Lastly I added three tiny tiny black flying bats up in the trees.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit the All Dressed Up challenge blog, see the other's design projects and add your ADU Image cards too!

Pam's Pearls

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus, Challenge #192   

Lil Patch of of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge #285  

Polkadoodles  Challenge 9, Week 2  

Send a Smile ~ Cute Halloween


Copics

Hat & Dress: YR02, E95, E93, Leaves, Bow and Boots: YG11, YG13, YG17, G07, Hair: E21, E23, E25, Stocking, E95, G07, Cat & Bat: N01, N02, N04, Pumpkin: YR16, YR15, YR14, Y38, Shadow: W2

Products

All Dressed Up, Pumpkin Hat





 

3 comments:

  1. She's definitely far too cute to spook,a beautifully coloured image and great background,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable
    Great job xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and I love all the details you've added to your beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete