Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Perfect Peace

Good morning and welcome to to my posting with he Design Team for Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks 766-767.

Our sponsor for this edition is Lawn Fawn who is also offering a $25.00 gift certificate.  

Our featured scripture is from Isaiah, Chapter 26, verse 3.  Remember you can download the beautifully calligraphy written version of this verse at the Word Art Wednesday blog site for use on your cards and future projects.



I didn't have any Lawn Fawn images that fit well with this scripture so I selected the 'Cattail' stamp from Northwoods Stamps.

I used Copic markers for coloring and then die cut the image and the sentiment with Spellbinders Fluted Classic Rectangle die set.  I secured both pieces on a navy blue card base then added the two tiny strips of washi tape at the top and bottom of the sentiment box to complete the design.

Thanks for stopping by today .  I hope you'll visit the Word Art Wednesday challenge to see the other Design Team cards and to enter your anything goes cards.

Pam's Pearls


I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Dragonfly Dreams ~ August Challenge ~ Beach or Seaside  

Creative Fingers ~ August Challenge ~ Challenge 321  

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge


Copics:

Water: B93, B97, B63, BG11, Sun/Sky: Y08, Y11, Y16, Y21, Y23, Y35, YR02, YR61

Products: 

Northern Stamps, Cattail, Birds and Water


Spellbinder Fluted Classical Rectangle





 

No comments:

Post a Comment