Monday, September 14, 2026

Just a Girl Who Loves Hockey!

In my wonderful circle of girlfriends called 'Stamp Camp Girls', the youngest one still definitely has the energy and stamina for all the 'get up and go' activities!

Yet I think she still took most of our group by surprise when she sent the group photo from her National Hockey Competition!!!

Yet that is so Jackie!  So full of energy and fun!

When I found this charm of a pair of hockey sticks, I knew they would be my inspiration for her birthday card!



 For the image, I used a free Google hockey player and colored with my Copic alcohol markers. I added some background stenciling around the cute hockey player using Picked Raspberry Distressed Oxide and the Gina Marie Designs Tye Died Arches stencil.  I added a black mat behind the image, then die cut the sentiment, image and background we die cut using Gina Marie Design Label 2.

For the A2 cardbase, I added the coordinating magenta cardstock, then secured each layer.  I also added a piece of fun foam behind the sentiment to raise it and add depth to the card. Lastly I tied black yarn around the fold and put the hockey sticks charm in the knot.

Hope you have a Fun Filled Birthday Jackie!

Pam's Pearls


I wil be entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers ~ September ~ Challenge 329  

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 42  

AAA Birthday ~ Game 89 ~ Patterned Paper  

Mirtillamente ~ Challenge 39 ~ September  







1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome card
    You did a great job with it xoxo

    ReplyDelete