Happy last Wednesday in September! - - - it's super hard to believe that tomorrow will be October 1st! Where has our 2026 year gone?
Today we are opening the Word Art Wednesday blog for weeks 772-773. Our sponsor is Creative Worship Stamps and our featured scripture is Romans 4:7.
For my Design Team project card, I selected Creative Worship's, Summer Collage Tag, and colored it with Copic markers. For the background, I used Creative Worships Lovely Lace Stencil along with several Rangers Oxide Inks.
Next I die cut the printed scripture, inked it and all the other pieces. I secured the collage tag in the center of the lacey background then added the light tan lace across the top. I secured it with a single button in the center. This piece was then added to a black mat and the harvest gold card base.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been working on. Be sure to check out the other WAW entries while adding yours in too!
Pam's Pearls
I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
Products:



Such a beautiful card to showcase the scripture, Pam. Love that lacy background and the gorgeous tag.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine