Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Beautiful Day

Good morning! Today I'm posting with the Design Team from the Classic Design Challenge Blog as we open the new challenge for Sept/Oct.  For this challenge we are giving you the 'Optional Twist' of Autumn Colors.

Our two awesome sponsors for this challenge are Goha Designs and Alex Syberia.  For my Design Team card I selected Alex Syberia's Beautiful Day. 



I love the depth of the flowers in this image which were easy to capture and highlight.  The tiny bird in the center is a great focal point and this image could be used for many different events.

I used Copic markers for coloring and added a dusty rose floral patterned paper for the background matting.   Next I was able to wrap the colored image with a thin gold thread and added a vintage gold button to ground them together.  After mounting the background and image, I added the coordinating green strip across the bottom and the Happy Birthday sentiment.

I love how beautiful this card and design came out.  I am especially proud as it celebrates my neighbor, Ms June's 91'st birthday!

Happy Birthday June!

Pam's Pearls

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 285   

Crafty Catz ~ Weekly Challenge ~ Challenge 719  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 329  

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 42


   

                                                             


 

No comments:

Post a Comment