Join me in celebrating my Baby Girl's Birthday today!
This is one of the two cards I made for her for her special day, knowing she would love this image but never expecting to get the reaction that I got.
Kimberly has a special love for chihuahuas and especially the black and brown ones. She was an amazing 'Fur Mommy;' for 'Mindy' for 17 years.
Last year she adopted 'Willow', a chihuahua mix who follows her every footstep every day.
Unity's, Bella Rescue Tales was perfect for remembering her babies and allowing them to gift her on her special day. When she opened the card she sweetly smiled ~ and froze.
Finally I said, "Breathe honey" and then everyone teared up...
Definitely a special moment ~ Unity stamps have a way of doing that!
Happy Birthday Kimberly!
Pam's Pearls
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Copics:
Bella: W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, N5, N4, N3, Heart R32, Background: BG000
Products:






So darn cute
ReplyDeleteI bet the receiver loved it xoxo