Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Geranium Greetings


Welcome to my blog today as I share with you my posting for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge for Weeks 770 and 771. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Gina K Designs and our featured scripture is from Proverbs 19:17.




 For this card I stamped the geraniums on cream card stock, colored with Copic markers.  This set included the die, which made a nice pretty edged cut.   

Next I sized and printed the selected scripture and then die cut it and the polka dotted print background piece using Gina Marie X-Stitched Oval Die set.

Continuing the cream color palette, I made the card base out of cream cardstock also and added the purple mat, then secured the ovals and flowers. Lastly I added a small butterfly on the flower to add a bit of dimension. 

Pam's Pearls
I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 







Products




1 comment: