Saturday, August 15, 2026

Just Humming By

Today I'm sharing a Hummingbird birthday card in celebration of 'another' Pam's birthday!


 This image is a tattoo image that I used Copic markers for the coloring and then fussy cut as close as possible.  

I used Sugar Pea Designs, Floral Pocket Tag package for the flowers and leaves.  I wanted to make everything in the aqua green to blue to purple shades so I used two floral patterns and ran all the flowers and leaf dies through, then just layered them up!

I added a layer of felt foam behind the head and top wing of the hummer and positioned him as if his nose was right in the flowers!  Then I added the pre stamped and embossed Happy Birthday sentiment at the bottom of the card base. 

It still had too much white space for me so I added the lavender to light blue 1/4 inch organza ribbon at the fold and added the cross charm in the knot.  Lastly I added Wink of Stella "Clear" on the head and tail wings of the hummingbird and she's ready to go. 

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been working on. Hope you have a blessed day!

Pam's Pearls



1 comment: