Tuesday, August 25, 2026

A Very Important Date

Today I'd like to share with you the card I am entering in the Moondrea Monthly Progressive Challenge.  This is Andreia Silvia's 'White Rabbit' from her Fairytale Portrait Collection.



What fun to work through the characters of this childhood favorite.  I'll reference my other completed cards in this series at the end for this posting. 

After printing the image of 'White Rabbit' I colored her using Copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I used Pink Fresh's 'Ornate Banner Die set for the image and the background edges and Gina Marie's 'Drop Pendant' for the sentiment die cutting.

I cut the card base to coordinate with the darker shades in her hair and then secured each layer.  Once everything was secure, I added a little Platinum Stickles around the clock faces and a bit of clear Wink of Stella on the pearl bracelets.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out Moondrea Designs on Facebook or her Etsy site.

Pam's Pearls

I will be entering this card in the following Challenges:  

Polkadoodles ~ Challenge 8 Week 4  

Ave 613  ~ August Challenge ~ Play Time  

CD Sunday Plus Challenge ~ Challenge 190

Creative Inspiration Challenge 41


Copics:

Dress: BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, Vest: YG27, YG24, Gold Stickles, Bow: RV29, R27, RV52, Eyes: BG07, BG05. BG02, Hair: E43, E42, E41, Flowers: RV66, V12, V15, RV52, RV55, Background:YG11, Y11


Other cards I've done in her Fairytale Portrait series ~ 

Thumbelina

https://pamspearls4u.blogspot.com/2026/04/thumbelina-progressive-challenge.html

Alice in Wonderland

https://pamspearls4u.blogspot.com/2026/06/youre-my-cup-of-tea.html

Mad Hatter

 https://pamspearls4u.blogspot.com/2026/07/happy-un-birthday.html


1 comment:

  1. That is a great card
    So colorful
    So cool xoxo

    ReplyDelete