Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sending Birthday Love!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 

LISA JONES!



 How blessed I am to have girl friends  ~ up and down ... across the USA.... and around the world also!  Some you just know immediately...'she is my people'.
Those are the friendship where a committed relationship begins.  

That's the type relationship / friendship that I share with Lisa.  We are aware it is one of long distances, one of long times between seeing each other, and one of mostly a Facebook message once a month or so.  However, let their be an issue, a family problem or someone messing with our children - we re there to support each other to whatever extent is needed.  What a blessing you are to me Lisa!

We both love birds and especially hummingbirds, so I took a whirl at this google image for her card, colored in Copic markers and framed with the Penny Black Grateful Stackers die set.  

I hope it will brighten your  day Lisa, 
and add to your Birthday joy throughout the month! 

Love you Lisa ~ Happy Birthday! 

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your friend
    She will absolutely love this gorgeous card xoxo

    ReplyDelete