This afternoon we are opening the next challenge for All Dressed Up Digital Stamps ~ #176 for August. For my Design Team project I selected Sandy Beach and made a generic fun summer card.
I colored the image with Copic markers and added the sky, water and sand around the camper. Then I used Tattered Lace Lacy Days Square Die set for the decorative edge.
I added several strips of multi patterned paper across the matting before adding the image, then secured the image and mat to the card base. I added a preprinted sentiment at an angle in the top right corner to finish the card.
I hope you'll stop by the ADU Challenge blog and see the other Design Team card and enter your cards made using the All Dressed up stamps and images. I'd love to see what you are making.
Pam's Pearls
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Products:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=4361873098&from_page=listing&search_query=Sandy+beach


No comments:
Post a Comment