Friday, July 10, 2026

Happy Un-Birthday!

Today I'm excited to share Moondrea Designs 'Mad Hatter', Andreia Silva's new image for June.  

How fun is this!




I truly had so much fun deciding what bright and bold Copic colors to use on each part of this image.  Then when I looked for a matting piece, I couldn't believe my luck!  What a great match!!!

I added the black liner mat and secured each later to the black card base. In my family we always celebrate a birthday for a month.  When I read the highlights of the Alice and Wonderland story again and came across the celebration of all the Un-birthdays 364 days, I had to add that for the sentiment.

I wanted something dimensional to complete the design.  With a lot of searching I finally found a small clock charm and tied it using black twine wrapped around the top of the card fold.  Lastly I added clear wink of Stella for a little sparkle here and there and my card is complete.

Hope you like her as much as I do!  Can't wait to see Andreia's next image in this series.  I wish her many get well wishes as she is currently recovering from eye surgery.

Pam's Pearls

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Addicted to Stamps ~ Challenge 571  

AAA Birthday Challenge ~ Game 87 ~ For the Girls  

Crafts Galore Encore ~ July Challenge  

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge 191 ~ Use a Coloring Medium  


Copics:

Hair: E59, E37, YR27, YR24, YR21, Hat: YG17, YG13, YG11, G05, Leaves: YG45, Y11, Flowers: Y13, Y18, Y11, E13, Bow: RV66, V06, Outfit: RV52, YG17, YG13, YG11, G05,  Teapot: B000, RV66, RV52, V07, B000, Y11, E13, Tablecloth; RV000, RV52, Background: RV000

Products:



 



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful
    So colorful
    Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with the fun colors. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring on this bright fun card - thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Pam - love your colours, and the wee clock charm is the perfect accent
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. Lovely design.
    Hugs
    Silke (GD at CRAFT Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I love her! And your colours are magnificent and the greeting is so fun. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete