Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Blow Out the Candles

I'm back this afternoon with the gals from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps as we toss out another round of the new images for the month and more inspirational cards for you!

I selected 'Fireman Play' for my Design team card and designed this cute 5 x 7 birthday card. 


 I started with the digital image, printing him and coloring with my Copic markers.  It took a while to find a cake image or sticker of a cake with tall lit candles, but I finally found a blank image that I could color - and add legs to so that it didn't appear to be floating in mid air!  

For the background, I used Cuttlebug's Happy Birthday embossing folder and light blue cardstock.  I cut the top border from scrapbook paper with random lines of party hats.  Next I added the bottom sentiment, which is a clear sticker I mounted on a piece of manilla cardstock and trimmed to fit.

After fussy cutting out the fireman and cake with candles, I added a layer of foam to the back of the fireman's head (only).  Then I glued him and the cake to the card base to complete the design.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will join us on the All Dressed Up blog challenge with your card made using an ADU image.  I'd love to see what you make!

Pam's Pearls

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  







Copics:  
Hat: Y15, Y18, R35, R37, Stars: Y15, Coat: R35, R37, R39, Y18, Buckles & Boots: N5, N3, Hose: W4, W5, Water: B32,   Cake: R08, Y08, Candles: R35, B66, G07, BG53, R85, V22, Y18

Products:  





Cuttlebug, Happy Birthday Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment