Today I'm posting with the Design Team for Word Art Wednesday as the challenge for weeks 762-763 opens. Our sponsor is Stix 2 Anything and our featured scripture this time is from Psalm 71.8.
Remember you can download this scripture free from the Word Art Wednesday blog to use on your cards and other projects.
For my Design Team card, I selected a generic bird image from my digital files and printed him on watercolor paper.
This scripture goes perfect with how uplifted I felt when I painted this bird. Two days before a four day retreat this past spring, I sprained my right wrist. I'm not very good at watercoloring to start with, but praise be to my Lord, I was able to paint several pieces with my left hand.
I used the Gina Marie Stitched Oval Dies for the edges and the oval matting. Then secured the leaf patterned paper to the card base and added the two oval pieces. The sentiment was die cut using Gina Marie Drop Pendant Die set, then secured onto the card front. Lastly I added the three enamel dots to complete the design.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been working on. I'm so very blessed to have the time and desire to spend time in my craft room doing what I love. God is so good to me!
Pam's Pearls
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

No comments:
Post a Comment