Several weeks ago Di's Digis had this cute trio of kitties as a freebie. Having several cat loving friends I knew it would be an image that I'd love to use.
It didn't take long before that opportunity came up with my friend Evie's birthday.
I used several deep shades of Copic markers and bright bold colors for their bows. The mint green background was just enough contrast to make them pop!
I used the Gina Marie Double Rope Rectangle die cut for the edge and secured them to a deep royal blue mat. The white card base is 5" x 6" with the yellow balloon patterned paper for the background mat. After everything was secured in place I added the Happy Birthday sentiment at the top and the randomly place tiny white pearls to complete the card design.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been working on. Di currently has a challenge going on with fabulous prizes so be sure to check that out too. Unfortunately for me, 'Freeie' images aren't allowed.
Pam's Pearls
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Copics:
Left Kitty: W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, Eyes: BG57, Bow: BG05, BG07
Center Kitty: YR20, YR21, YR27, Eyes: Y26, Y28
Right Kitty: N1, N2, N3, N5, Eyes: BG57, Bow: RV19
Products:
Visit her facebook page ~


So colorful so darn cute xoxo
ReplyDelete