Friday, October 22, 2021

WITCH Way to the Candy?

I have to say that today's Polkadoodle Design Team Challenge was definitely unique.  I'd never would have thought of combining Monochrome with Halloween.  

But Wait until You See What We've Come Up With!   

For my project I've used Only the "N" series of Copic Markers, which are the grays to black shades.  I've selected Polkadoodles Winnie Wednesday Trick or Treat digi,   coordinating papers and sentiments which are listed specification below.  

The card has a 'Belly Band' with a Velcro dot behind the sentiment to hold it together ~ and allow access to open the card.


When you open, you find the little Trick or Treater all decked out with her kitty... and additional greeting. 


Another fun challenge and lots more of great cards over on the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.  I do hope you will join us there. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:  

CD Sunday Challenge #71 

Classic Design Challenge #10 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ October 

CCC Digi Creations ~ Challenge 120 Autumn/Fall 

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 57 Autumn / Halloween 

Digi Doodle ~ Challenge 43 ~ Fall or Halloween 

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge # 568


 Pam's Pearls


Copics: N0-N8

Products:










3 comments:

  1. This is great Pam and the monochrome works really well.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monochrome effect you have created and the sentiments are great too. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great design and monochrome works well
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete