Thursday, July 2, 2020

What The Duck!

Time for another comical card from Angie Blom's Lucky Ducks digital set. 

How cute and funny is this one! 



To make this card, I sized the image and sentiment to fit an A2 Card base and printed on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I die cut the edge of the colored image and the pink matting with the Pink & Main Rounded Stitched Rectangle dies.  

After adhering the mat and colored image to the card base, I added two strips of micro green sparkly washi tape and then added the pink string on the side with a felt button. 

I can see using this card for birthday, congratulations or just a cute thinking of you note. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:
Duck Body: E51, E53, Feathers: E11, E13, Beak & Feet, YR27, YR24, YR12, Accessories: R81, R85, Ground: YG61, Grass YG63 with misc flower dots. 


Products Used:






5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, love your cheeky sentiment Pam. Great colouring of your duck and fab layout. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely wonderful pam - love it - the attitude of the duck is priceless, and I love your colouring
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!! Love this lady!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week, good luck, Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete