Thursday, July 16, 2020

Happy Birthday Monkey!

Today I wanted to share my first card using Polka Dot Orchard's Monkey Mail package.  This is a huge digital set that includes 19 images and 18 sentiments!  It's designed by PDO Artist Kimberly Wiener.


I especially wanted to do a slimline card so I could try out one of the Pink Fresh Edgers.

After positioning the different elements (Monkey, hat, kite, string, and sentiment) within 4" x 8", I printed my card design on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring which are referenced below.  

I die cut the right side of the image, then made a coordinating red card base that I cut at  ~ 4" x 8" (side fold).   Next, I used Quick Quotes Chalking Ink, a brush and a cloud stencil to make the puffy blue clouds.  To finish, I adhered the colored image to the card base.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:
Kite: R29, Y08, B24, BG32, Hat: R29, B28, B24, Monkey: Tummy & Mouth: E30,R29, All other: E21, E23, E25

Products Used:








4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card Pam - that monkey is such a cheerful chappy, and your lovely puffy clouds are a fabulous backdrop to him and his kite
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thank You for joining us at Digi Cgoosday Challenge. DT Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Great Creative Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete