Monday, July 6, 2020

Grow Love With Kindness IG Hop.



Today the Polka Dot Orchard site and Design Team members are having a Grow Love with Kindness Instagram Hop and YOU'RE invited!   

Keep reading for details on how to enter to win and swipe over to see the fun cards I’m sharing!


1.  this post.

2. Follow @polkadotorchard

3. Follow me @handmadebypamspearls

4. Leave a comment and tag friends in separate comments that might want to win!



The next stop on the hop is Maggie Arambarry. Be sure to hop along and leave comments at each stop!! The giveaway winners will be chosen randomly from all the comments! You have until Sunday, July 12th to leave a comment. Winners will be announced on July 15th.




Open to all. Unfollowers/giveaway accounts do not qualify. Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram or Facebook of responsibility, and agree to their terms of use.

#polkadotorchard #polkadotorcharddigi #instagramhop #hopeanddimples #washihorsedesigns #tawnyowlpaperie #digistamps #digis #handmadegreetingcards #handmadeisbetter #cardmaking #cardmaker #cardsofinstagram #cardsofinsta #cardmakingideas #handmadecards #carddesign

For my IG Hop card I selected Polka Dot Orchard's Joy of God's Love.


To make this card, I sized the image and sentiment ~ 4" square to fit a 5 1/2" square card base.   After printing on Neenah 110# card stock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  


I have a Lang calendar that was a gift from my brother and sister-in-law.  I used the June rose from the calendar as inspiration for my color selections.




Next, I selected the coordinating yellow and pink papers.  I used Whimsy's Notched Stitched Nesting Square dies to cut the image and mats.   I also cut the card base, carefully putting the top cut line slight above the fold of the card base.    After adhering the layers, I added three enamel dots to complete the card. 

  
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used: 
Leaves and stems, YG61, YG63, YG93, G94, Flower: YR65, E95, R01, R81, YR21, Y32, Y11, Y15, Background: BG000

Products Used:



2 comments:

  1. Exquisite colouring of the rose on this beautiful card Pam - loving the sentiment you have used too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a spectacular card. I love the gentle colors. Almost like watercolor. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge.

    DT Monica

    ReplyDelete