Saturday, July 4, 2020

Giraffe's Peaking

Happy Saturday my crafting friends!  I'm here today to share the last card I made in support of a Slimline Challenge on Christian Card Maker's (on Facebook). 

I selected Dustin Pike's Giraffe's Peeking and also the Whimsy Stamp Slimline Window Die. 

Here's my completed card ~ 


To make this card I stamped two of the three giraffe's included in the package on to Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring.   

Next I selected a light yellow paper for the base and trimmed it down to 7 1/2" x 8 1/2", folding on the 7 1/2" side of the yellow base paper.    I die cut the chocolate brown card stock using Whimsy Slimline Window Die.  I trimmed one diagonal strip from each end window to allow for the larger images. Then I trimmed the two giraffe images down to fit under the frames and glued them from the back.  I then glued the brown window frame down on the card base and returned it to my Misti for adding the sentiment stamping.  

I think this is another great Whimsy Stamp image. I especially love  the larger faces for Copic coloring.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics:
Y23, YR23, YR24, YR27, Co, C2, E000 

Products: 






  

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card Pam - love how you adapted the die cut for the images - great work
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! love the giraffe too so cute.
    Thank you so much for joining in the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Good luck – Trisha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is so stinkin' cute!! SO ADORABLE! Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slimline card design and how you altered the die. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stinkin' Inkers!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card. The giraffe is so adorable and love the how you created the windows. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete