Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I Will Be With You

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made this weekend.  

I followed the youtube video for the Double Fold Point Technique.  (Reference:  https://youtu.be/S5NIdP-d548 )

Here's my completed card, the inside and a few details.



Inside


For this card I selected the Stamping Bella, Tiny Townie Pirate stamp.  I typed the scripture sentiment myself. 

I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic markers for coloring.  I used My Favorite Things, Elegant Rectangle Stax nesting dies for the image and the sentiment inside the card.  The image sizes fit well as I made the Fancy Fold card from the video. 

I was also able to use this card  for a second challenge. It required a fancy fold card, using a dimensional and enameled dots.  I used foam squares to raise the sentiment on the card front and added the orange enameled dot to the front and also the inside. 

I was thrilled that this technique was so easy.  I hope you will try it also.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products:





5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! I Love this card such a wonderful message! Super coloring as always. Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Pam, thakns so much for entering this adorable card in the Polkadoodles Anything Goes Challenge for week #29! This card is so sweet.
    Sybil B. GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fold, and yes, it is easy to do - love how you have turned it on it's side.
    Thank you for joning us at Word Art Wednesday with this beauty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fold and sentiment love the cute image.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete