Saturday, April 4, 2020

Only As Deep As I Look

Today I'm ready to show you my project card for the Corrosive Challenge Blog.  I hope you will not only visit this blog challenge but will also enter your cards for the next challenge. 

The current sponsor for this challenge is Morgan's Artworld and the image I'm using today is Fantasy Fae Stamp 15.


This is the first time I've colored a fantasy fairy like this. While she was a challenge, she was fun also and such a beautifully drawn image. 

After printing the image on Neenah 110# card stock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  When complete, I then selected the Spellbinder Adorning Squares die for her and used the Gina Marie Designs Stitched Label die for the sentiment.

I used a 6" square deep purple card base and added the background matting to that.  I love how the bright light in this paper appears to be the sun or moon light. After adhering the image and sentiment to the card base, I added Diamond Stickles to the dove in her hair.  For the final touch, I added the three Hunter Green flatbacks on the corners of the die. 

Click HERE to see the other Design Team project cards for this challenge. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


Copics Used:
Hair: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, Skin: E50, E51, E53, E55, R01, Wings R39, RV19, RV63,
Dress: FV2,

Products Used:








2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, this is so exquisitely coloured and then presented on the die cuts - a fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your background is amazing and perfect for that beautiful image. Thank you so much for entering our Challenge this month at SheepSki Designs
    Cara, SheepSki Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete