Thursday, April 2, 2020

Little Nurse is Here to Help

I think you will be seeing a lot more Get Well, Cards of Encouragement and Thinking of You type cards from me for a while.  With our current situation I truly feel like I need to get more cards in the mail than ever before. 

This past weekend I entered several challenges for cards of encouragement.  Today I'd like to share this one from Lili of the Valley digital stamps, named Little Nurse.



I sized the image to fit an A2 card and printed it on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring and then the Gina Marie Designs Double Stitched In & Out rectangle dies.  I used a coordinating blue frame mat and covered the front of the Kraft card base with a coordinating green mat.  I added a few wraps of blue thread and made a single loopy bow.  I cut the sentiment with a nesting tag set and then the coordinating blue slightly bigger tag was used behind the sentiment.  One little blue enamel dot to ground the tag ~ and the card was finished.  

I've already mailed it to one of my church members who took a fall this weekend. Guess I'll be making another one once everyone sees this posting!  

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products used:







2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam this is super sweet and beautifully made - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet. I love this image and I love your card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete