Wednesday, April 29, 2020

My Grace is Sufficient

Recently I was the lucky winner on Graciellie's Design's New product drawings.  With my coupon I was able to select three of her wonderful digital packages.

Today I'd like to share the first card I made using Do Not Worry


I sized the image for my A2 card and added the sentiment from The Vine digi set.   After printing this on Neenah 110# card stock, I colored the bird and flowers using my Copic markers.  I used the Gina Marie Designs Petite Looped Lace die for the beautiful edging. 

I placed the completed image on a coordinating teal card base and added a lighter teal organza ribbon.   I think you'll be seeing this design again. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
 Bird: BG11, BG05, BG15, BG45, B02, B05, B91, Beak: Y38, Y15, Feet: YG27, Flowers: BV01, BV02, BV13, Berries: V15, Limb: E70-E71, E73

11 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. I love the colors and I love little song birds. The Bible verse is perfect, because God watches out for the sparrow and we are worth so much more to God. It ties together in my mind. Nice work, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a lovely bible verse. We need to remember that His grace really is sufficient for us. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautifully coloured digi, layout and card, thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty and beautifully designed card Pam, It's exquisite.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, a beautifully coloured image, love your choice of colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice, Inspiration Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! Love your beautiful bird!! Thank you for playing with us at MMM Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Teal is my favourite colour so I love this, and it looks lovely combined with the purple flowers. Thanks for playing along at HLS CAS challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation! Love the layout. Thanks for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design - so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I missed visiting last time... I was tied up sewing lots of scrubs for key workers!
    Lovely colours and a beautiful bird!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challeng!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete