Saturday, January 21, 2017

Honoring National Pie Day ~ January 23rd

A few days early... but Addicted to Card Making's weekend challenge
is a "PIE" card for this special day so my crafty fingers had to get busy. 
I searched through a couple of my Unity coloring books and was happy to find this image, September Girl, to use for my entry card.  The grateful words in the scripture from Psalm 23: 5-6 allows this card to used as a perfect thank you card for someone's kindness.  


The image was colored using Copic markers and the background is a combination of Stampin Up Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry inks applied with a flat q-tip.  

This card will also be entered into the following challenges and site postings.  Be sure to stop over to see other delightful card creations there too.
Unity {Show & Tell}-Challenge Any Unity Girl
and is available for sale on my personal site, Not Just Scraps.


Thank you for following stopping by and following my blog. Your comments are welcomed.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Pam - love how you have taken a scripture that complements the image - well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam!! I need to get one of those holiday calendars, If I had known it was Pie day I would have eaten one!! I love pie, there fore I stay away from them! Mostly I Love the coloring andn the verse used in your card! what a great card to give (me )with a pie. we need to live closer!Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete