Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thy Word is A Lamp unto my Feet

During the month of January, our monthly Long Challenge on 
Christian Card Maker was to select three digital images for cards,
add our own embellishments and of course to MAIL THEM.  
Note to crafting friends.... Don't keep your beautiful cards... mail them! 

Being a South Carolina beach girl, the light house digi was of course my first choice.  
The muted copic colors blended with the turquoise matting and yellow threaded bow gave this card such a peaceful, relaxed feeling. 

The same feeling I get when I walk on the beach or near the water and think of God leading my path and being my guiding light.  What a blessing!

This posting will appear on the following sites where I invite you to
 visit to see other beautiful card:
and will be available for sale on my personal site, 

Thank you for stopping by and for following my blog.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam  


5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Love this post and the message MAIL THE CARDS!!!!! your light house came out beautiful, I love the turquoise and sand colors, I'm going to have to case this! I always enjoy reading your blog!!Thank you for letting your light shine on Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Pam - love the lighthouse image and the fabulous verse! Now I am singing that song in my head :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I love the image and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lighthouses and you did a fantastic job on this card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. Love the lighthouse image. Thank you for linking with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our current challenge is still ongoing and we would love to have you participate again. I would like to share this passage from the Bible coming from Hebrews 6:11-12 which says, "We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, so that what you hope for may be fully realized. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    httop://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete