Friday, January 27, 2017

Results of What's on my Work Desk

Over the holidays, I was blessed with an extended vacation with my family in Texas.  My brother works from home and set up a 5' table for me in his large office so that I could craft and visit while he worked.  It proved to be quite interesting hearing all the different accents from around the world during his virtual meetings. 

As my time was nearing the end, my 'bits and pieces' pile was begging me not to be trashed, knowing I had to pack tightly for the flight home.  So today's' featured card is my Fiber Card entry for Addicted to Card Making, made with the results of what was on my work desk.  

The beautiful shades of pinks, mauve's, aquas, and ivory mixed with inked tags, a piece of paper doily, aqua ribbon and heart pearls of light pink and deep turquoise all layered for a perfect generic card.  Although there is not a sentiment as I mailed it to my swap partner I was then drawn to the soft pink heart in the center ~ on the FREE spot.  How appropriate! Both for my trip to my brother and sister-in-law's,  who I love dearly, but also another symbol of God's Love for YOU!

May your day be blessed by Jesus Christ today and every day!

This posting will appear on the following sites 
where I invite you to visit to see other great cards:

and my personal site, Not Just Scraps.

Thank you for stopping by and for following my blog.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 


9 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely - thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Love using hearts for pieces to place on the numbers. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aman, Pam. What more is there to say about God's love for us.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful time with your brother... Set up a space...mad props! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love what you created from scraps. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Pam - so glad you were able to craft while away, and that you used up your scraps so beautifully!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layering! Wonderful take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How neat that you could create away while visiting your brother! Lovely collage card! Thanks for joining us in the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card, lovely story. BJ#27

    ReplyDelete