Sunday, June 6, 2021

What's for Dinner?

This afternoon we're kicking off a new month at The Corrosive Blog Challenge with our sponsor Cute As A Button.  

For my project card, I've selected 'Follow Me' set and pulled out just the girl and the sea gull.  Here's what I came up with. 



 I printed both images on Neenah 110# cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring them.  I used a cloud edged die for the matting, sizing it to fit a slimline card.  Since the image doesn't come the entire length, adding a 'sub-scene' at the bottom gives us room to place the sentiment with a few extras. 

This is a really cute package and I hope you'll check it and others out at our Sponsor's website.  Be sure to enter your cards on the Corrosive Challenge also!  I'd love to see your work. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crazy 4 Challenges ~587 ~ Great Outdoors 

Crafty Catz ~ 554 ~ Anything Goes 

Everybody Art Challenge # 492 

Through the Craftroom Door ~ June 1st challenge 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ June


 Pam's Pearls

 

Copics Used: Hat: W3, W4, YG93, Hair: E21, D23, E25, YR27, YR23, E11, Eyes: B23, B28, shirt: YR21, Vest: YR21, YG93, BG96, Pants: BG90, BG93, BG96, BG99, Boots: B63, Pole: E25, BG93, C4, R35, Y28, Lips: R21, Fish: B28, B23, E04, BV25, BV23, Water: B01, B02, BG11, BG13, BG32

Products Used:




4 comments:

  1. Such a gem of a card Pam fantastic colouring thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and card. Awesome design and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have used two distinct framed images on this fabulous card Pam. A great result.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a funny card! Thanks for sharing at EAC! Christin

    ReplyDelete