Wednesday, June 9, 2021

The Lord is Good

Today I'm featuring another one of the '20's Fella's' from C. C. Designs.  This time I've matched him up with the scripture from Psalm 100:5.



After stamping the boy with Memento Black ink and the sentiment with VersaFine Black, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I'd also selected the background paper first and colored his outfit to match the paper. 

I used the Memory Maker Matinee Rectangle die for the background paper and I also took the darkest green from this color pallet and edged the colored image with the card contrasting color.  After securing the image and matting to the A2 sized card base, I added the twine spider webbing at the top and knotted the cross.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ June ~ For the Boys 

Sweet Stampin' ~ Masculine Makes 

Cardz for Guyz ~ Father's Day 

Try It On Tuesday ~ For the Man in Your Life 

Dare 2B Artzy ~ June ~ Masculine 

Word Art Wednesday 495-496


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics Used: 

Hat & Coat: BG90, BG93, BG96, Shirt: W3, Pants: W5, W6, Shoes: W6  


Products Used: 





7 comments:

  1. Oh I love that image! What a fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and I really like the colours you've chosen. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous image and so beautifully paired with the scripture, Pam. He is coloured and mounted exquisitely.
    Thank you for sharing this stunning card with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic coloring of your little fella!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz with your masculine takes for Father's Day. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, he's such a cute little guy,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril

    ReplyDelete