Sunday, June 20, 2021

I Love You MOWER Each Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!  While your kids may think you are the best ever, I'd have to disagree.  My Dad has already taken that Number 1 spot!  

Dad has always been one who can't sit still long. Being outside, working in his yard, building in his shop or even working on the computer doing drafting and house plans, he's always busy.

Even now in his mid 80's keeping up with his 8 acre farm is his Joy!  This month's images from Imagine That Digi Stamps - Lawn Ranger had a great image for me to use.  I hope you can check this package out as it has FOUR male images doing different yard activities.

So here's my take on one of these images and the card I made for My Number One Dad on Father's Day.



I've colored the image with my Copic markers and then used the Whimsy Zig-Zag die for the borders and the green basket weave paper.  Both layers are mounted on an A2 Kraft card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Imagine That Digi Stamps ~ June 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge #220 ~ One for the Boys 

Double D Challenge  Signs of Summer 

Male Room Challenge #151 ~ Dads & Grandads 

Paper Minutes ~ Challenge #696 ~ Keep it Simple 

Try it Tuesday ~ Man in Your Life 

Pearly Sparkles Challenge ~ Challenge #63 ~ Men/Boys 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 564 ~ CAS

 

 Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls


 Copic Used:  Grass: YG61, YG63, YG93, YG95, Mower: E31, E35, R37, N5, C3, Overalls: B23, B24, Shirt: BG72, Shoes: E30


Products Used:





12 comments:

  1. Super fun card and summery for sure! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars! What a fun card Pam! Love the pun and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Signs of Summer’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Fathers Day card love the image and play on words sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun card Pam - that's a great image, and obviously perfect for you super active Dad!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant image and play on words! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely ADORABLE card. Your coloring is just wonderful and I LOVE that image. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks for playing along with us over a Double D.
    Judy - DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card you made :-)) Perfect stamp!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room this time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome - love that textured paper behind the main layer! And that's great that you have such a awesome dad xKris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card!!! Sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic masculine card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge, Goga

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it - a perfect design for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete