Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sing to the Lord {WAW #254}

SING to the LORD
with THANKFUL HEARTS
Colossians 3:16

As we enter the month of Thanksgiving, may you continue to be reminded every day to give thanks to the Lord
for God is Good
All The Time.

Today's card will be sent to a special online friend on 
the Christian Card Maker site, who I am especially thankful for.  
It is amazing how we are led into friendships online, to people we
will never in our lifetime meet. 
Yet we care about them, their feelings, and their life's struggles.  


Thank you Marilyn, for taking the lead on the site over the last months 
and keeping us focused on our Christian mission.

If you would like to join a wonderful Christian based group based on sharing cards, prayer requests and sending encouragement to others, I would invite you over to Christian Card Makers.

This card is also my entry for Word Art Wednesday #254-255, another Christian based site with great scripture sharing each week.

This card design is available for purchase on Not Just Scraps.
Thank you for stopping by.  ~ Pam 



4 comments:

  1. Awesome and very pretty card, Pam, I love this image, it's really perfectly made and showcased too.
    And yes Marilyn indeed is someone for whom we can be very very thankful!! True friend and sister in the Lord,
    hugs Shaz in Oz,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Pamela - love your colours and the beautiful scripture
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Pamela. Great job, and thank you so very much for sharing your amazingly sweet card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful to have you link up with us, and I appreciate it so much. I really hope to see your next card linked with us as well. I look forward to it. Have a blessed week, my creative friend.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. is christian card makers a facebook page or blog etc. I would like to join please. I have started an instagram page myself using my colouring to promote Christianity.If you would like to know my page I can message you in private. Thank you

    ReplyDelete