Sunday, January 15, 2017

National Dragon Day ~ January 16th

Another great weekend challenge on the facebook group
Addicted to Card Making
honoring Monday's National Dragon Day, which amazingly has only
 been celebrated since 2004.
While I'm not a big fan of mythical characters, I do remember the cute childhood stories of Puff the Magic Dragon that was always a favorite of for my children.  
So for my challenge card I used the Whimpsy Stamp, Bart's BBQ and a miscellaneous grill stamp from my collection. 
Copic markers were used for coloring and a relaxing 
Enjoy Life with red matting tag added to the green matted frame. 


This posting will appear on the following sites where I invite you to visit to see other great cards:
Karle's Passion and my personal Site, Not Just Scraps

Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie Pam, and beautifully coloured too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! He looks like he is having a great time! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing in our 'Use an Animal Image' Challenge #130!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations

    ReplyDelete