Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Pugs & Kisses

Today I'd like to share a little card I made for a sketch challenge earlier .  It was for a card swap site and my partner loves little chubby Pug dogs.

I pulled out Pug Life by Hedgehog Hollow.



I tried to color the ball of fur to match her precious dog but really felt like maybe I should have selected another stamp!  Too late in the process, so I just went on.  I used the plaid and heart papers from my scrap basket and mounted those and the sentiment on black cardstock.  I mounted the pug on the red plaid.  Then I secured the pieces to match the sketch provided to complete the card.   

And much to my surprise ~ she loved it! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door ~ Challenge 8/16 

Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 187 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 236

 

Pam's Pearls


Products



No comments:

Post a Comment