Friday, August 19, 2022

Make a Wish Upon a Star

Today I'm sharing one of the Stamping Bella babies from the 'Bundle Girls in the Sky' stamp set.  

I just love how she's sitting on the star, like it's her first time to sit up, but so intent on what's before her.



After stamping her on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used a stencil that I'd made with some border dies to make the clouds along with pale lavender chalking ink and a makeup brush. 

I used a 6" yellow card base for this design. The border die is the Heart Frame Square by Tessler Crafts, overlaid on the burgundy plaid matting.   Then the image is die cut with the same set, using the insert die which gives it the stitched edge.  Then I simply secured all the layers to complete this card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.  

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cards for Galz ~ Challenge 179 ~ Gigham/Plaid 

Creative Knockout ~ Challenge 466 ~ Pretty Cute Stamps 

Time Out Challenge - Challenge 220 - Make Your Own Background 

Tic Tac Toe Challenge ~ Challenge 175 ~ Square, Die Cut, Turquoise 

Paper Funday ~ August ~ Challenge 44  

Through the Craft Room Door ~ Aug 16th challenge


Pam's Pearls

 

Products






 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image and a gorgeous card Pam.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Adorable. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam, this image is so precious and I love the subtle clouds in the background. Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge this month!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautifully done. It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring - love the background plaid - really makes the main image stand out. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete