Monday, August 8, 2022

Love You So Hard

Happy Monday!  

I thought I'd start the week with this really cute Penny Black stamp called "Kisses" drawn by Mo Manning. 




After stamping her, I used Copic markers for coloring. I stayed with four shades of 'plum' for the entire girl's outfit , then added the colorful summer flowers.

I used the Nellie Snellen, Booklet Square frame die for the image edge and then matted with a coordinating plum plaid. I really like how she turned out - can't wait to mail her out.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ August 

Crafts Galore ~ August 

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 49

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 65 

Love the Crafting Challenge ~ My Favorite Color 


Pam's Pearls

Copics 

Hair: E11, E23, E27, Dress & Socks: V91, V93, V95, RV95, Shoes: N5, N7, Leaves: YG63, YG93, Flowers: R32, Y18, Y38, B24


Products


Penny Black, 40-097, Kisses


1 comment:

  1. What a great image - so much expression in her face! Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete