Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Sending Valentine Love

Today I'm sending you a little 'Valentine' Love from All Dressed Up with this adorable fairy with her bow and arrow as she is blowing heart kisses to you. This was one of the freebies from Kit and Clowder and the image is called Love Hearts



This image is so delicately drawn I didn't want to make her too large so I left her just under 3".  I used Copic markers for coloring and then used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die to get the decorative edge.  

I covered a standard A2 card with light green solid paper, then added a red dotted strip.  The next layer is a lavender square the same size as the colored image.  Then I stamped the 'sending love' with lavender Versa Clair ink on the colored image then secured it to the card base.  Lastly I added Clear Wink of Stella to the fairy's wings to give the extra pretty glow and complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday ~ February 

All Dressed Up ~ Facebook ~ Use Red 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 228 ~ Add a Heart 

Ike's World ~ Challenge #153

 Pam’s Pearls

 





 

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pam - love the image and how you have let it be the star of the card. So perfectly coloured too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet "heart"...thanks for joining us at crafty gals challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, your colouring is beautiful and I do like the stitched detail on your die. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty make and cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another very pretty card Pam, love those hearts. Don't forget to add my sketch to your posting to be eligible for the winners prize or top 3/5. Great take on my sketch. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Great job using one our sketches this month!

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely project with this cute image!
    Thank you for joining SSW2
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and fabulous colouring too. Thank you for joining us this month at IKEsWORLD. Hugs Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring and a really pretty design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete