Friday, February 11, 2022

Colour Crazy Challenge ~ February

Today I'm also posting with the Colour Crazy Challenge blog as we kick off an new week with our sponsor Jan's Digital Stamps.  For my card I've selected one of the images from her Tea Time package but added a thankful sentiment of my own.



To make this card, I sized the image to about 3 1/2" tall and printed it on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring, which are referenced below.  

Afterwards I die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Drop Pendant and wrapped a bit of yellow twine around the top.  I added a magenta heart disc at the knot.  I selected a standard A2 card base and covered it with pink dotted swiss paper, then added the completed image to the center to complete the design. 

I hope you'll drop in to visit the Colour Crazy Challenge blog to see all the Design Team cards and enter yours.  We' love to see what you're making! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.


 

6 comments:

  1. A petty card Pam - love how you have added the sentiment to the jar!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam this is awesome! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, and you have colored it perfectly!!! Another great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along with us once again over at the Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty flowerpot in nice colours!
    Lia DT TSoC

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created such a beautiful card, Pam. Love it! Thank you for sharing your darling card with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and Pink Pam! Thank you for showcasing "Tea Time" and your lovely coloring on your awesome card.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete