Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Pretty in Pink

Every time I use a Bugaboo image, I can't help but think how much we miss them and so many other digital stamp companies that have had to close up.  

However today's card was started because I had a new die that I received and I actually built this card around the die! 

Penny Black Edger Die (51-209) (shown on the bottom of the plaid paper) with it's delicate wave of 'X' open weave is so delicate and pretty! 



After laying this on the top fold solid hot pink card base, I selected the Handful of Hearts from my Bugaboo files and sized it to just under 3" tall.  I colored the image with my Copic markers and stamped the Rubbernecker 'Smiles' vertical sentiment on the right side.  I used Spellbinders Nesting Labels 15 for the decorative edging, then added it to the card base.  For the final touch I added a very light pink organza ribbon and bow at the top fold. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ February 

Get Creative ~ Challenge 108 ~ Use Hearts 

My Time To Craft ~ Challenge 475  

Ike's World ~ Challenge 153 ~ Valentine or Love

 Pam’s Pearls

Products:

Bugaboo, Handful of Hearts











1 comment:

  1. Aw so cute, fab card!

    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete