Thursday, December 23, 2021

Sending Joy

There is only one person that sees every card before I post them ~ my sweet friend Linda in FL plays a big role as Editor of my blogs each day.  My days are very full and while I love to blog, I write and type like I talk, improperly most of the time.  Thanks to her attention to detail and keeping me on a short leash, I'm very proud of the results of each of our blogging efforts. 

With that - making a Christmas, birthday or any other card for her, gets harder and harder to pull off without her seeing it.  And forget trying to buy a stamp for her!  She's at least two steps ahead of me on those purchases! 

But I try and she knows my cards are filled with love and I'm so very thankful to have her help me daily and to be my special friend. 

Today I'm sharing her Christmas card ~ This is an Art Impression image, Season's Greetings (4518/discontinued).  Like SC, no snow in FL, so... we must send a snowman! 



 After stamping the image I colored him with my Copic markers and used Gina Marie Designs Pierced Nested Label Dies for the decorative edging.  I used the aqua cardstock to make the card base and die cut the vertical matching 'Merry'.  Once assembled I added the vinyl snowflake shiny stickers to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge ~ Challenge #106 

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #534 ~ Snowman 

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge #438 ~ Snow or Winter 

Crafty Hazelnut Christmas ~ Challenge #573 

Sweet Stampin' ~ December 


Pam’s Pearls



Copics:

Hat: BG02, BG04, BG72, BG75, Scarf: BG72, BG75, YR27, Shirt: BG72, BG75, YR27, Y26, Gloves: BG75, Stockings~  Bow: R46, Candy Cane: R46, Present: R46, YR27, BG72, BG75, Y26,  Snow: B60

 


Products:

Art Impressions, Seasons Greetings (discontinued)






1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun card Pam - and what a wonderful friend you have to help you edit you posts :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete