Sunday, December 26, 2021

Fat Angel Sings

I thought I'd end my 2021 Christmas Card series this year with this adorable C. C. Designs, Singing Angel Swissie.  Not that any of us have enjoyed our 'eats' this holiday season - more so that we have all made a joyful noise unto the Lord!  



 I hope you and your family have had a wonderfully safe and healthy Christmas and as we wind down 2021 ~ here's to a great upcoming new year! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Calendar ~ December ~ Christmas 

Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge # 574

 MOD Squad ~ It's a Celebration 

Simon Says ~ Wednesday ~ It's Time to Party 

The Holly and Ivy ~ Christmas #106 

C. C. Designs Monthly Facebook Challenge

Pam’s Pearls 


Products:






2 comments:

  1. Very nice angel who sings. Your card is beautiful. I'm glad you shared the Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie this image is Pam, and I love how you have kept the card simple to let her 'shine'.
    I had a lovely quiet Christmas, but did visit family and a friend during the day.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete