Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Getting Older Is...

I'd like to share another cute and funny birthday card that I recently made - this one for my friend Trisha who is celebrating her BIG 6-0 this month. 

The image is Ballerina Eunice, from Art Impressions.


For this card, I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring. I used Gina Marie Designs Labels 2 for the die cut edge.  Then I returned the colored image to my Misti to stamp the sentiment.  For all my sentiments I use VersaFine ink, which gives a clear, crisp print.  

I cut the background paper to fit an A2 card base, then added the colored image.  Next I added the pink organza ribbon and the birthday cake charm.  Finally I secured this to the card base to complete the card. 

I hope my sweet friend got a laugh when she opened her Happy Mail. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:







6 comments:

  1. There's life in the old girl yet!!!! What a fun lady and sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and fun card! Love the sentiment and the lovely ballerina who you have colored wonderfully! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just totally love this card!!! Super cute!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, great sentiment. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS CARD...SO FUNNY!

    WHERE DO YOU PURCHASE YOUR CHARMS, PLEASE?

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink!
    Irene and Nicki DT

    ReplyDelete