Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Inspired by the Cool Cat

For today's card I selected the Unity Stamp set
Kitty On the Go, by designer Angie Blom.

There is current a challenge on the Unity {Show & Tell} Facebook page with an 'Inspirational Photo' as our only direction.  I'm sure there will be a wide variety of entries!

Here's my card that I will be submitting and then I'll briefly tell you why.


The inspirational photo used shades of aqua, peach and gray, showed a bicycle, a bouquet of flowers and a brick wall. I love the color combination, which was easy enough to incorporate into my card.  I selected this Kitty on the go set because the photo gave me the feeling of a nice cool ride on the beach path or down to the farmers market to get fresh flowers.  But like every day dream, we always must be aware of the road blocks and pot holes that are in our way.  This cool cat image with his 'goggles' just seemed to be the perfect protection to keep the recipient safe, especially from all those cake candles!  

Thank you for stopping by today - Hope you enjoyed my silly story of inspiration for my entry into this challenge.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This entry will also be posted on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment