Sunday, October 15, 2017

Have a BOO-tiful Day!


I'm sorry for the plastic packaging glare as this photo was done right before mailing, but hopefully you can tell the sentiment does say "Have a Bootiful Day!"



This awesome Whimsy Stamp 'BOO" is designed my Crissy Armstrong, who I had the ultimate pleasure of meeting and sharing a table with at the Whimsy Retreat last weekend!  What a charming and sweet lady who is so open to sharing her talent!

Although this card was my first attempt at coloring the grey folds, it was before her lesson in taking your coloring to the next step.  I do hope with practice (and lots of it) to incorporate many of her wonderful ideas and inspiration.  But I'm also betting my soon to be four year old grandson, will be tickled at this ghost and especially the bulldog. 

If you haven't entered the 31 nights of Halloween on the Whimsy Blog, be sure to check it out!
Thank you for stopping by and following my work.  Many of my cards are available for sale on my site, Not Just Scraps or by private message. 
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

This will also appear on the following sites:

4 comments:

  1. Love the coloring on the ghost. The gray shading looks very good. Don't be so hard on yourself....lol. your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest do not like halloween at all, but this is a cute image, Pamela, well done on your colouring too.
    Thanks for your encouragement on my blog too. Shaz in Oz. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. I think you did a great job on the folds. I struggle with that, too. Practice is right. Ugh! Your grandson will love the card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card great image coloured beautifully thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Calendar, hope to see you next time..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete