Monday, October 2, 2017

Celebrate BIG

Today's blog card is another great Whimsy stamp image,
Celebrate Big, by designer Crissy Armstrong.

Doesn't he just make you want to celebrate!  
This is a great image to have several colored ahead of time since there are many option of layout that he will fit perfectly on.  
For this one, I used a single stitched oval die and mounted with small foam squares on top of the knot tied coordinating ribbon.  
I pulled another small oval die which allowed me to add the 
sentiments from this stamp package ~ Celebrate BIG. 

I hope he brings a little smile and that you'll check out all the cards available for purchase on Not Just Scraps
Thank you for stopping by and following my work.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will appear on the following site:

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card - and a beautifully coloured image Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete