Thursday, February 4, 2016

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 348

I'm checking in with all the ladies from Stamping Ground and Julia's Blog for WOYWD #348.  Be sure to see the other great ideas and creations posted. 

After a long work day for me 
and more heavy rains here in South Carolina,
I'm finally settled at my craft table pulling out stamps
and coordinating inks and papers for a sympathy card.



Turned out to be a good, simple design pattern that I 
believe I'll repeat for future uses.


Thank you for stopping by ~ Pam

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Pam, yes one to repeat indeed.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is just right - and definitely a good one to repeat. Anne x ~19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Pam, good choices all around. I may copy your card!!
    Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of the hardest cards to make your layout and design is just wonderful hugs Nikki 3

    ReplyDelete