Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A Vintage Valentine Card

Today I'd like to share with you a 
Vintage Valentine Card that I made 
during an Envelope Challenge from 
the Addicted to Card Making Site.

The Hostess sends and 'envelope of supplies' 
which you are required to use on your card. 
This month we were allowed to add a sentiment and 
and an additional embellishment if needed.

So here's basically what was in our envelopes,
as there were some variation in papers and images.



You can just imagine with 13 ladies getting 
this envelope the differences in the end results
of their cards!

I didn't add a sentiment, but did add an additional
piece of ivory heart bordered lace on my card.  
I also inked my edges and the doily,
 used pop dots to raise the elements and 
split the wide red ribbon to a narrow 
strip under the bird button top.


The envelope challenge is one of my 
favorite challenges because it's not easy.
And some days, that's a good thing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ Pam


1 comment: