Thursday, April 13, 2017

One More Peep!

Thursday Night Scrap Night on Christian Card Maker.... 
Do we use up the scraps or just make more?  

For the afternoon, I made several last minute little bunny cards. 


These were made using the new Gina Marie Bunny Die and also her Pleated Rectangle Nesting Die. The sentiment is from CC Designs Spring Peeps and the finishing touch ~ 
Pearl tails are from Lori's Lovely Paper Crafts. 

Happy Easter to YOU ~ YOU are one of my Favorite PEEPS too!
I'm so glad you are here. Share me with a friend! 

Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:  Christian Card Maker, Karle's Passion, Scrapbook Outlet, Lori's Lovely Paper Crafts, and my personal selling site Not Just Scraps.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are a busy bee. Love the cards on both. Hope you have a wonderful Easteras we celebrate the resurrection of our wonderful Lord. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete