Sunday, April 30, 2017

Graciellie Design Sneak Peak ~ Pray

Guess who's having a birthday?
Gracie of Graciellie Designs is allowing us to give you a sneak peak of her new digi set designed especially for her celebration. 

The new digi release will be on May 2nd and for those who love to color, you'll also be happy to know it also includes a second image of the little girl with her apron unshaded for you to color should you choose.   Be sure to check out Gracie's Etsy store using the link below, and look for the set PRAY on May 2nd. 

For my sample card, the sentiments and the image of the girl, spoke to me of a prayer circle, praying with others and praying for others.  I love the reinforcing messages in this package of our ability to PRAY and didn't want to limit myself to using only one image.  I decided to make a Z-Fold card showing several girls together in prayer.  This design will be comforting to the receiver to know how much they are being prayed for - not by just one, but by many.
When closed, it fits perfectly in the envelope. 
And opened shows three of the five sentiments included in this new release.

This is Gracie's first hand lettered stamp set which is simply beautiful!

Like all of Gracie's digital sets, there is so much versatility in her designs. Can't you just imagine all the many possibilities you can have for this package?  Click here to go to Graciellie Design's Etsy store.  Be sure to check on May 2nd to be able to pick up this new birthday set ~ Pray.

 Again I'd like to thank Gracie for allowing me the honor of being her first guest designer on Graciellie Designs.  It's been a fun month and I have enjoyed my stay.  I hope that Graciellie Designs will continue to design Christian centered products.  For may we always give our God the glory in all that we do. 

This posting will also appear on: Gracielle Designs on Pinterest Christian Card Makers, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, Word Art Wednesday #280-281 and my personal site, Not Just Scraps.

Thank you for stopping by ~
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam






3 comments:

  1. Thank you , another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, Pam, and your writing is powerful.Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting so far behind. Love this card. Ordered the digital stamp. Hugs

    ReplyDelete